Sunday, September 16, 2007

Going to Town...

My husband wants to go to the big city. He needs a part for the shower (I think we need a whole new shower). So that means we get to go to Roseburg and shop!! Yippie they have a Michael's and a scrapbook store there. I can feel all the bags now.
Need to get list:
1. Stuff to make shelves
2. Halloween supplies for a swap I joined
3. Markers for coloring stamped images (some Copics would be nice, so I can try them)
4. Stickles
5. Vinyl Cling ( I'd like to make some wall art)
6. CD wall holder - CD boxes (to hold my new TAC stamps)
I got to go to every store I wanted to. The scrapbook store was having a closing sale :( . They are moving to online :). I won't have to wait till I go over there to shop. And I got to have Cold Stone ice cream.. I LOVE Cold Stone!! Mud Pie MoJo for me with vanilla ice cream that's my favorite. Oh and we had pizza. Yummy!!
Shower faucets are expensive!! We didn't get anything to exciting and it was $98, but they had one there that was $650. It just sprays out water right? For $650 it should come with a cute guy to wash you! Like Mr.McDreamy..... Way to expensive for me. That would cut into my scrapbook spending I'm pretty sure. :( We can't have that even if it did come with Mr.McDreamy.
What I Got:
At Scrapbooking 2. Here's there new online store
My Scrapbook Corner . They are still working on it so keep trying back. I got all this at 40% off. Oct 2007 Crating Keepsakes Magazine, 5 Crop Hopper Scrap Storage folders, bone folder,4 packages of eyelets, Deja Views Wonderful Words Rub-Ons and tons of ribbon. Just look at it all. There's a couple of cute one's that will be great for Halloween stuff.
At Staples: I've been looking for some of these for a while. They are suppose to work in my cutter. But I haven't tried them yet. Could be cute!








At Michael's: I scored the new Scrapbook Ect magazine, Traffic Jam embossing template for my Cuttlebug, a StazOn opaque stamp pad, 2 packages of metallic brads, 1 package of decorative brads, 3 stool of ribbon in Fall colors, 2 packages of Halloween stickers, a Passport Book embellishment (my husband pick out), and 2 paint brushes (I'm suppose to be doing a class of water painting for stamping at the local scrapbook store and have know idea how to do it?)







Ok so I didn't get to many Halloween things but it's a start. Right? I can always shop online for more stuff. I'm suppose to send something Halloweenie I made so I'm thinking of decorating a 7 Gypsies album to send? Along with some Halloween stuff and some candy. I let you know how it goes.
Until later....
Heather :)
P.S. new Blog's I discovered

1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

What was the Problem Heather???

Fill me in!!!

How did you fix it??

Lori