Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Honey...

This is my honey... I hardly ever get any pictures of him without his tongue out, so this one is special. He's even smiling!
He's enjoying taking pictures on our outing to the zoo. He loves taking pictures. He took twice as many photos as I took. But I captured this one of him. He's probably laughing at me trying to take his picture. But I don't mind.

I haven't had time to make any thing new today I spent to much time checking out everybody else's blogs. They are all so cool with tons of ideas. I love looking at them (probably too much). I did get a bunch of new TAC stamps today though. I'll try and put those together tomorrow and stamp something up with them.

Shae if your reading this could you email me with your address so I can send you something for leaving me a great message about Desperate Stampers Challenge. My email is on the side. Thanks!!

I have to go read some more of my new James Patterson book "You've Been Warned". It's really good!! Thanks for stopping by!

Heather :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am reading your blog...almost daily. My little brother is going through some serious health things right now so I'm not online as much as usual but I'm still stopping by to see what new clever crafty thing you're doing. You really have some fun ideas. And you really don't have to send me anything..I feel like you share enough with me when you share your ideas and your files. That's pretty cool as it is. So thank you so much! And thank you for your thoughtfulness. How nice.
Shae