Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love to Read...

This is my latest book. Tess is one of my favorite authors. The book is about Julie who buys a new house and discovers a grave in her new yard. She has to figure out who the bones belonged to. Then along comes her neighbor Tom who is the nephew of Henry who owns the mysterious newspaper clippings...
You get to travel back in time to meet Rose who is trying to save her niece Meggie from uncertain harm. And there's the cute doctor Norris who's struggling to make it up higher in life from being a low lie farmer to a prominent doctor.
Oh and did I mention the grim reaper.......
It's a great read. It took me less then a week to finish it. So if your a fan of Tess definitely go pick it up. And if you haven't tried out any of her stuff yet this might be the time.
Until later...
Heather :)

No comments: