Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pay It Forward...

I saw this on Lorrietori's blog. Help me keep this going. I will send the first person to respond to this post in the comments section a card and some stamped images to use. The only catch is YOU are the one I'm Paying it Forward to, you must post this on your blog and keep it going. Cool, huh!! So hurry and be the first one!! It is super fun to receive a surprise in the mail. I love that!!

Here's the great card I received today. Don't you just love that flower. Thank you Lorrie!! She also sent some really cute stamped images I don't have. I'll post those when I get them made up.
Until later,
Heather :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there I check your blog everyday to see what you have been up to cute cards you received
Look forward to to-morrow

Cara