Monday, January 26, 2009

Fly Away Home...

My cards have become popular at work. One of the girls in another office needed a special birthday card for her son who is turning 4. Well of course I told her I could whip her one up. So I stamped up this cute Penny Black image and colored it doing my lunch hour at work. I don't have that many boy images.. I really like the girlie ones I guess. But I thought this one would be perfect. She loved it!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog Reader Challenge & the Everybody Art Challenge.



  • Stamps: Penny Black - Fly Away (1368K), SU - Circle of Friendship
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Buttons, Pop Dots, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol
  • Equipment: SU - Scallop Punch, 1" circle Punch

5 comments:

Rach said...

this is fantastic heather no wonder she was happy with it. hugs rachxx

Pauline C said...

Another gorgeous vintage PB - love it!
Pauline x

Tricia T said...

Just beautiful, Heather! Great Job!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Heather, I really love those PB images!!

MichelleO said...

How sweet! Love this little guy! Really wonderful Heather - hope you week of work passes quickly!
HUGS
MichelleO