Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scarpmagasinet DT Sketch #7....

I thought I'd give the Scrapmagasinet DT Sketch Challenge another try. This time I've used one of the images from the 215 DD Vinter collection. Isn't she cute? I've colored her with my Copic markers but she would look great paper pieced too.

So if you have a chance head over and give our challenge a try.



  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - 215DD Vinter
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Brads, Copic markers
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Circle, Large Scallop Circle & Double Ended Tag, EK Success Retro Flowers Punches - Large, Medium & Small, Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Double Scallop
  • Font: Santa's Sleighfull
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scrapmagasinet

3 comments:

MichelleO said...

OH this is really cute, those papers look so good together - I have them, and they kind of scared me - may have to try again!
HUGS
MichelleO

Rach said...

adorable Heather, the papers work brilliantly together and your image is wonderfully coloured. love the layout. hugs rachxx

Cassie said...

this is such a great layout! really cute girl too - i'll have to check it out - so totally different from the other stuff!