Monday, January 5, 2009

Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge #6.....

There is still time to enter the Reader Challenge over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog. The challenge this time is "Celebrations". All you have to do is make a card for a celebration using a Scrapmagasinet image as your main image and you could win some stamps from the Scrapmagasinet store. You even get to pick!!

I already did the challenge once but thought I'd try another one this time using an old sketch from a previous DT Sketch challenge. If you'd like you can use my sketch and enter the challenge. Hope you'll give it a try!

Here is my card using one of the stamps from the 205 DD Ferie og fritid set. I have paper pieced the girls outfit and boots. I think it turned out pretty cute. And I just used scraps laying around on the counter from previous cards.



  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - 205 DD Ferie og fritid
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Pop Dots, Mini Brads, Ribbon
  • Equipment: Retro Flower Punches - Large, Medium & Small
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scrapmagasinet DT Blog

4 comments:

Rach said...

gorgeous card Heather, such pretty colours. hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is adorable dear love your coloring and your sketch is awesome.

Murielle said...

Marvellous card, Heather, lovely colours.
I wish you a wonderful year 2009.
Thank you for your nice comments and if you visit my blog.
Hugs, Mumur

Debby said...

Extremely cute! Love the fun sketch.