Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentines Card #3....

This one I have colored with my Copic markers. I think it turned out pretty good!! And I went back to pink. If you haven't noticed they all have the have sketch design. That made putting them all together a lot easier.
I like to check out lots of blogs and I come across totally awesome cards all the time. I'll like the design of it and then someday get around to trying it out. I know this image doesn't scream Valentine's but doesn't she look like she love's that little chick? See you tomorrow!!



  • Stamps: Sarah Kay - Down on the Farm
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Copic Markers (sorry I didn't write them down), Pop Dots
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Heart Punch, SU - Scallop Border Punch, Friskars - Small Heart Punch

4 comments:

Mephisto said...

Oh, what a sweet Card. I like it very much!

Domi

MichelleO said...

Just precious! Love the colors and that is one of my favorite Sarah's!
HUGS
MichelleO

Pauline C said...

Very cute Heather - love the vintage look
Pauline x

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Heather!! Again those papers are fab and everything goes so well together!!