Sunday, April 10, 2011

Roses Bike Ride...


Happy Sunday everybody. Hope your having a fabulous weekend so far. I know I am. I've gotten some coloring done. I still need to work on next months classes, but I haven't even started yet. I'm a slacker what can I say. This is another cute Wee Stamps image called Roses Bike Ride. I think she's adorable. I might have to go down load a couple more.


The flower is a new Spellbinders die called Rose Creations. Wow it's wonderful. You can cut all the pieces out at once. Love that. After I put it together I sprayed the heck out of it with Glimmer Mist. It is pretty big though so I only put one on the card. I actually left the biggest petal off. I still wanted to be able to see the flowers on the paper in the corner.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card again Heather!!
Hugs Kristel

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gorgeous background paper. Love those dies where you can cut everything out at once. The vintage look is so interesting.

Sylvia Zet said...

How LOVELY!! You have done amazing job, your card is simple but so elegant. I love colors you have used for this stamp, just perfect!