Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Wishes


Check out this fabulous card I whipped up for an impromptu class on Saturday. My friend Carole picked the paper. Little Yellow Bicycle: Zinna. I never would have picked this out, but I think it looks great. Also love that it's double sided. It feels very like Spring to me.


The cute image is from Magnolia: Tilda with Hawaii Flower. I hadn't inked her up yet, so thought now was as good a time as any. I even dug out my Tim Holtz film strip die I've never used. I hate it when I do that. I love all the new stuff but barely have played with all the new stuff at home. I need to work on that. But I can't help it that every thing is so wonderful. I was at Memories of Time today picking up some Hero Arts stamps because I was watching a bunch of there videos on YouTube. Fabulous cards. Well of course I wanted to try some of those new ideas out, but didn't have the fabulous stamps they shared so off to the store I went. Bad, Bad, Bad... So today I'll be actually getting them out of the bag to see what kind of a mess I can make with ranger inks and a water sprayer.. :O) Check back on that.

Hope your all having a fabulous day. Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring and beautiful colors. Love the papers you used and this is my favorite Tilda for now anyway. Great job!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful colours and sweet tilda
luv
Debby

Jeni said...

Gorgeousness Heather!! Love all the layers and your embellishments are so fabulous together. ~jeni :)