Friday, April 22, 2011

Tilda with Big Ribbon



Happy Friday everyone. Glad it's almost the weekend? I'm ready for Saturday that's for sure. I get to spend tomorrow at Memories of Time teaching a water coloring class. It's really fun. I finally finished all my classes for next month. This will be my water coloring class. I've got a lot of stuff on here. But I think it turned out really cute.


The magnolia image is called Tilda with Big Ribbon. Kind of a silly name I think. But she's still cute. I hadn't inked her up yet and thought I better get her out of the folder for some play time. Now to finish packing up the kits. I only have a few more fence and grass pieces to cut out then they are ready and I can move on to coloring my new Wee Stamps digital images I got a few days ago. I printed them right away and then got distracted by class stuff. I like to be ready and prepared. I don't do very well having to come up with something the day before. I can do it but I never think it's the best.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx