Friday, April 1, 2011

Snuggles...

Hi everyone. Hope your all having a fabulous day. I have another Stampavie image to share today. This one is called Snuggles by Penny Johnson. Isn't she adorable? Hugging her little kitty. Too cute!! I doubt my cat would allow any kind of snuggling at all. If I was lucky maybe for a second. But nothing like this.


I finally had a chance to break out my Vagabond and play with it. Wow that thing is awesome. Just push the button and go. It took me longer to punch out the Nellie Snellen flowers then use that thing. Although I love the flowers. I love the embossing you can do with those. I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Marshmallow Spray. I'm off to make dinner, I forgot lunch today. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
So sweet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerri said...

very nice..thks for sharing..