Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Project Life Title Page...

I'm going to continue with Project Life again this year.
I plan to mainly use Becky Higgins design A pocket pages.
But I'm not apposed to other choices.
I'm sure I'll add other inserts as needed.

This is my Title Page
Nothing fancy.
At least I included a picture of me
and
My One Little Word
(choose).


I subscribe to the Gossamer Blue Life Pages Club
My plan is to use both through out the year.
I'm going to try and use up each months package during that month
instead of  just looking at it in the box.
I may not use everything, but I'll try and use most of it.
I'm not a real embellishment scrapper so that stuff usually gets left in the box.

For a lot of my photos I use templates 
so I can add my pictures and journaling and just print them out.
I love 
so I'm going to continue with those.

Here's to another successful year of Project Life.


No comments: