Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Project Life Week's 1-2...

Week One


At the beginning of every month I'm going to try and remember to include a calendar insert.
Each week will day a date card.
I made the one I'm using up.
I also did a card with my resolutions..
At least I have them written down,
not that I'll keep them.

This week includes a trip to see the holiday lights
and fixing the garbage disposal.

I also want to include a Grateful card every week.
I've been writing one thing down everyday I grateful for in my Day One App.
Last year was tough and I want to remember to be grateful for something everyday.

I'm using my Collect App to keep track of the books I've read this year.
One down.
My goal is 12 for the year.


Week two


This week included some sunny days.
So we went to the park.

I'm going to do a monthly goals card this year also
and then the following month do a monthly achievement card.


I finished 2 books this week.
9 to go.
I'm on a roll.

No comments: