Monday, February 9, 2015

My Project Life Week's 3-4...

Week Three


I didn't take as many pictures this week.
That meant I could include a Colored this week card.
I like looking back on the cards I've made for the store.

My daughter Ashley shares my Drop Box.
So I was able to include some pictures she took of Natalie at the park.
That's always fun because she goes different place and does different things with her.


Week Four


More sunshine this week.
So more trips to the park and walks outside.
I also got bifocals.
So I had to include a little something about that.

We took the store to the Crop the Coast this week.
So I made sure to take a picture of the store and a picture of us to include.
My Ali Edwards Story Kit also arrived!
Fun


Read 2 more books this week.
7 to go.

No comments: