Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Ready for Spring...

Flowers... I love them. They come in so many wonderful colors. And it seems I have a bunch of flower stamps. I don't know how many flower stamps you really need, but I seem to like them. I'm ready for the rain to stop and it to be sunny!!
SU: French Script Stamp, Ginger Blossom paper, Chocolate Chip CS, Photo Corners Punch
CTMH: Freindship Blessings Stamp, White CS
Misc: Ribbon, Brads & my Spellbinders Nestibilties small circle and petite circle die.
Until later... :)

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is beautiful, love the layout, the elements and that beautiful paper.

blah said...

Very cute! Love the brads in the centers of the flowers and this is a great layout to showcase all the goodies on the card.

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely awesome. Gorgeous design. Love it.

Cassie said...

I love this card Heather! The flowers paired with that script layer!!! And I'm not sure how many flower stamps one needs .... but it is awfully nice to have a FULL variety to pick from!!!

Erin... said...

gorgeous!! love the colors!! i miss french script!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful Heather! Love the flowers with the bling. :)

Lynn said...

I'm with you...I'm MORE than ready for nice spring weather and some REAL flowers instead of just stamped ones!

Even so...I really love these stamoped flowers...very pretty card! Like the brads in the center of the flowers.

Debbie Olson said...

What a beautiful card! I love the paper, the stamps, the coloring--everything!