Friday, July 11, 2008

Heather's Challenge #1....

Yesterday was a Happy mail day. I received my DT package from Lisbet at Scrapmagasinet. She sent some really cute stamps to play with. As you know Krilla is my favorite. I just love her. She's not a size 2 like me. So of course I couldn't wait to stamp Krilla Linedance and have some fun. I went to my friend Sue's last night and played in her stamp room until midnight. My how time flies when your having fun.



I thought I'd try making my own sketch to share. I'm in charge of challenges over at our DT Blog so I thought I'd better practice a little. So this is what I came up with.


But then I thought lets make it more fun by making it a challenge.... And having a prize!! I love prizes. Lisbet has kindly sent a couple of extra stamps in my package to give away. So for this challenge I have picked Rakle. I think she's really cute. I'll also include some stamped images of the stamps I just received and the card I made.



What you have to do:

  • Make a card using my sketch. I would like you to use a Scrapmagasinet stamp but if you don't have any you can use something you have available.
  • Post a comment on this post with a link to your wonderful creation.
  • Post a link to my blog telling everybody about the challenge when you post your creation on your blog.
  • You have until July 15th at 12:00pm to do this. I'll draw a winner July 16th and post the winner. I'm looking forward to your creations. Good Luck!!




  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet -Krilla Linedance, My Favorite Things -Essential Sentiments
  • Paper: The Angel Company - Rustic Chic, CTMH -Card Stock
  • Misc: Spellbinders -Long Classic & Scalloped Rectangle, Sizzix -Oval Bookplates, Marvy -Blue Flower Punch, Prima Flowers, Gold Brads, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol & Pop Dots

Cards from people joining the challenge: (Thanks for playing)

Donalda











Richelle














Michele













Janneke












Shary



Anna




16 comments:

Lisbet said...

Wow Heather what a cool card. I havent had the chanse to play with the Linedancers yet. I would love to try out your sketch....I need to find the time this weekend.

Juliana said...

Cool card--I will have to see what I can come up with!

Shary said...

Love the new Krilla linedancer. I'll be having a go at your sketch , well done, fab sketch.

Katharina said...

A brilliant card Heather and a lovely blog candy!

leann said...

I LOVE this card Heather ~ the colours are beautiful & your sketch is just perfect!
Not sure why I don't own any of these stamps cos they're lovely ~ must put them on my very long *I need* list... ;)
I'll be back with a card for you very soon!

Jen Glover said...

Great stamp and cool card!!!! Love it!

Donalda's Blog said...

Girl I just love your card and the colors. Gorgeous work dear. Your sketch is just awesome too. Way to go !!!!!
I finally got mine done and you can find it here

fairymadjo said...

hi heather,
wow what a stunning card. i dont know these tamps hun, sorry:( but wow there sweet, i will this challenge, and come k with my link
when done. huggs jo xx

Richelle said...

Cute card! I love those images! I tried your sketch and here is my card.

Boy Card

Whimsey said...

Hi Heather,

I played along with your challenge although I don't have any of their stamps. :( I need some, don't you think? LOL!

http://whimsicalcreations.blogspot.com/2008/07/post-2-glam-girls.html

Janneke said...

Hi Heather, what a great sketch ;)

I made a card to and you can find it here:

http://jannekesfreubels.blogspot.com/2008/07/youre-best.html

Thanks for stopping by ;)

Cassie said...

oh what fun - do you suppose she's doing the electric slide??? of course, the song i'm hearing in my head is "achy breaky heart" - go figure!!
great sketch - we'll see if I have time to come up with anything!

Claudia Rosa said...

awesome

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

what great cards, loving the images! Linda

Shary said...

hi Heather, great sketch. I've linked you and made a card for the challenge

HERE

Anna said...

Nice card you´ve made Heather and lovely colors :o)
Here is my card.

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries