Thursday, September 25, 2008

Second Project...


First you have to head over to Michelle's Blog Stamps,Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles to see the super blog candy she's giving away.
Ok.... here it is my second project for the Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge going on right now over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog!! Don't forget to enter your project because you can win a PRIZE!! Yes a really PRIZE from the Scrapmagasinet store. One you can pick out yourself.

I found this wonderful tutorial over at Dannie's Designs. She even did a video tutorial. Awesome!! She has some great stuff on her blog and lots of tutorials. So head over and check it out.

Anyways I thought this would be perfect to hold some stamps images on the counter top. You know those ones your so excited to stamp up but then don't get to them as fast as you'd like. You just need more hours in the day. I know I do!!! Oh and a million dollars so I can spend all I want too on stamping stuff!!! OK I can dream can't I??
I thought I'd show you the inside too... It doesn't have any images in it yet, but it could have soon. Maybe this can be my next Blog Candy. I'll have to think on it.




  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet- 205 DD Ferie og fritid
  • Paper: CTMH- It's a Guy Thing
  • Misc: Large Eyelets, Ribbon, Natural Hemp
  • Challenges: Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge #3


11 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow... that`s great!
wonderful work!
Hugs Gisela

MichelleO said...

First thanks for the link! Your too sweet!

Second, wow what a great idea! Love it! Protect those important images!
HUGS
MichelleO

Tricia T said...

This is such a wonderful project! Thank you for the link!!

Rach said...

fantastic heather,
such a great idea. hugs rach.xxx

Donalda said...

That is just gorgeous dear I so love it

Maya said...

WOW!!
This is awesome!
Love it!!

Thank you for the link :)
Hugs from Maya.

Debby said...

Heather this is so cute. Everything you do is way cute. Sorry for not commenting more however I am a subscriber! ;-)

Erin... said...

oh this is fantastic!

Andrea, said...

Fantastic wallet Heather and a great image. Have a good weekend

Karina Beck said...

nice work.

MichelleO said...

Me again... just wanted to let you know that I love you blog so much -
YOU'VE been tagged on mine -
HUGS
MichelleO