Monday, March 9, 2009

Card with Flowers...

Don't you just love these Elisabeth Bell images... They are so cute!! This was suppose to be my card for last weeks Everybody Art Challenge. That I made by mistake.. But I thought I'd share it anyways. I have water colored my image and added some stamping on the sides. It looks really pretty in person.




  • Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Scattering Love, Stempelglede - Grunge Collection
  • Misc: Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush, Prima Flowers, Brads, Ribbon
  • Paper: K & Company- Sera Fera

8 comments:

jo said...

oh wow what a stunner, i love the papers and flower, huggs jo x

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,

thats a fab Card. Great coloring and beautiful Flowers.

I have something on my Blog for you!

Domi

Unknown said...

It looks really pretty on the photograph too! Gorgeous card Heather. Lol Lynn ♥

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Heather! Love EB images, they are so very beautiful!!

Hugs, K

Nixe-Moni said...

What a wonderful card. Love the sweet image and your fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Moni

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the flourishes round the fab image.

Debby said...

It looks really pretty here too. I love it.

Becca said...

Nice card..I love the colours.