Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two for One...

It's time for a couple of challenges. This weeks challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge is " Shapes or Punches". So I have used my scallop border punch, snow flake punches & oval punches.

Over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog we are having our sketch challenge. There is also a couple of super cute stamps for the winner. I love picking the prize.. :)

For my card I have used a Scrapmagasinet image Boy Band. It's just one of the image on the Julestempler 2009 12stk sheet set. The sheet is really cute!


4 comments:

Melodie said...

Hello,
what a wonderful card, it's so lovely.
Sorry my bad english.
Greatings
Melodie

Nixe-Moni said...

Hi Heather,
your card is gorgeous! Love the great image and the fab papers and layout.
Hugs
Moni

Jingle said...

This is such a wonderful card! Great job!

Simone said...

What a funny image! *lol*
Great card!!!
Simone