Sunday, April 25, 2010

KLM Designs....

Today I thought I'd make up a quick card and use up some of my left over scraps from Fridays class. The scrap pile is getting ridiculously big. This cute stamp is from KLM Design and is called "Crocus Window Box" it also come with a saying "Thank You". Isn't is adorable? I tried a new coloring technique using my water color pencils and blender pen my friend Carole showed me. Super easy!! I think I'll stamp up some more images and make up a few gift sets. 


Hope your having a fabulous Sunday... Thanks for stopping by!!




7 comments:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Heather, so perfect for spring! hugs debx

Stef H said...

oooooooh! sooooo beautiful!

Rufus said...

Great spring card. Came out perfect!
R/

Barbara said...

Heather, this image is really lovely and the coloring technique is beautiful! I like the softness of the blending. You arranged the paper scraps perfectly! Good idea!

Hugs!

Marlene said...

Very pretty floral card.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Heather,i love your image and flowers.
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Merry said...

BEautiful image and wonderful colouring.