Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Saturday...

Thanks everyone for your comments on my lose. I'm feeling better today. I know he's in a better place and living it up.

Halloween is almost here. I've been working on a few more.Like this fabulous image from Mo's Digital Pencil. Love her stuff!! This was an image from last year but I still love it!!


How about another Hanglar.. Isn't he adorable?


I'm off to teach water coloring today at my local scrapbook store MOT. That should be fun!! I had to get up early to cut out kits this morning. I hadn't done it yet with everything going on. I'm going to have to color some more images tonight while I watch T.V. I haven't done that all week. But it's time to get back into the swing of things.

Hope you have a fabulous day.. I'm going too..






4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Heather,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kristel said...

These are beautiful cards Heather! Looks lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love you Halloween cards Heather! Great layouts and beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Both of these are adorable, Heather. It's too bad you don't live closer to me....I could really use a lesson in water colors, since evidently, they really hate me. ;)

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries