Monday, November 8, 2010

Rose...

Happy Monday everyone. It's a whole new week. Hopefully it be over quickly.. :) At least the work part, not the resting after work part. I have another Stampavie image to share with you. This one is called Rose Cuddling the Winter Bunny. I had a bunny as a kid. So cuddly! I have again used Basic Grey paper.


What do you think of that big snowflake? It's one of my new Martha Stewart punches. Love it! It's pretty big. I think I'll run some white paper threw the Xyron and sticky it up and add glitter then cut out some snowflakes next time. That will make them sparkle. I seen that on another blog. Loved the idea.

Have a fabulous Monday!! Thanks for stopping by.






6 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous Heather. I am in LOVE with those papers!!! WOW!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is so gorgeous Heather! Lovely choice of DP and I love that big snowflake! ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Beautiful card, Heather. Love the mix of papers you used....they coordinate so beautifully with your coloring.

Gina said...

Love that giant snowflake and I like that glitter idea. Gorgeous card, I love the way you mix the different patterns on your card. Love your coloring too!

mochamama said...

Love this card Heather!!! Those colors and that paper, ooohhh yummmy

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries