Thursday, March 17, 2011

Waiting Tilda..

Happy Thursday everybody. Hope your having a great week. I've been coloring away. Thought I would finish up my Copic's class for next month. I like to be prepared. If I wait until the last minute I might not come up with anything... My local scrapbook store Memories of Time is having a 40% off sale on Christmas paper so that's what I used. 40% off is 40% off, beside you can barley see that Christmas ornament at the bottom. I didn't put to many embellishments on it because I wanted the image to be what everybody looks at. The image is from the Magnolia - Your So Special Collection: Waiting Tilda & Romantic Window. I masked Tilda and then stamped the window over the top. The windows have Ranger Glossy Accents on them. Looks really cool!


I'll be back tomorrow with the other card. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card again Heather! Looks so beautiful!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx