My local store Memories of Time got in the new Magnolia Sweet Rainbow Collection last week and of course I had to rush over and get them. They have an online store if you'd like to pick some up yourself. I was thinking about using this for my Water Coloring Class, but I think it needs more pizazz. One of the things about boy cards you can't add a BUNCH of flowers.. I think it turned out cute. I just don't know what else I could add to make it WOW. So no class I'll have to start over. But I'll throw it in my kit bag.. It is still cute!
I have colored Edwin with Ranger Distressing Inks:
- Skin: Tattered Rose & Tea Dye
- Hair/Pants/Fishing Pole: Walnut Stain
- Shirt: Broken China
- Magnolia Branch: Vintage Photo
- Flowers: Fired Brick
- Leaves: Peeled Paint & Forest Moss
- Water/Sky: Tumbled Glass with A touch of Black Soot Under is feet.
- Bobber: Fired Brick & Black Soot
The Paper is Echo Park: Summer Days, Bazzill Card Stock, Edwin Waiting for Fish, Magnolia Branch, Ranger Distressing Inks
Hope your having a great long weekend. Have a fabulous day.