Sunday, July 10, 2011

Front & Back Stamps...

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope your having a great day. We got in some of these cute front & back stamps by Art Impressions at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time. Michelle asked if I could do up a sample. It was hard to get started but I think it turned out really cute. So I'm going to use it for my Tuesday class next week.


I love the little frog he is hiding. Too cute!!


I even used a saying on the inside. It needed some decoration too. Maybe I can find a small animal to put on this side of the fence... Just a thought.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a crafty day!!

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Too cute. Love the coloring, so beautiful. Great card!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Heather, what a brilliant image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ann English said...

I'm looking at this and thinking how in the world...but after reading your post-so awesome! Love this!