Friday, December 16, 2011

February Monthly Kits...


I managed to finally finish the February Water Coloring Monthly Kit. I redid it three times.. First I didn't like the pink paper i had picked, then I didn't like the doily, cause I used it last month... But now I Love it. I think the water coloring turned out perfect.


And then there's the February Copic Coloring Monthly Kit. I've been wanting to use this cute Tilda since I got it. Isn't she adorable? I love how she's sitting on the edge of the three circles. Oh and I gave her red hair... Sassy!! One of the new tones I was trying out. 

You can find both of these over at Heather's Hobbie Haven. Don't forget to look around while your there I decided to have a Kit Sale so I can make room for all the wonderful new kits I have planned. I'm running out of room on my wall to store the old ones. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute cards Heather!

Gina Lindsay said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the papers you chose too, especially on the top one! Both are very nice!

Riet said...

So beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx