Sunday, February 19, 2012

April Monthly Copic Kit...


I've had this cute Crafter's Companion stamp Best Friends in my color box for a while now.
When My friend Sue asked me what the next monthly kit was going to be 
I told her she could look through the boxes stamps and pick.
But she had to have two from the same company.
This was her pick for the Copic Coloring Card Kit.


And of course I had to use some of the paper from
I love how soft and pretty this Howdy Doody line is.

I'll be working on the tutorial that goes with this kit some time this weekend.
I'll share a link as soon as I get it posted.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Heather, love the sweet image and the beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Sandy said...

This is so precious Heather and I love your flowers!
Sandy