Friday, March 9, 2012

Picked Sweet...


This is Picked Sweet another new Whimsy Stamps image by Elisabeth Bell.
I always love the cute outfits Elisabeth's characters have on.
Like her adorable shirt.


The pretty paper is Basic Grey Picadilly.
I love this paper.
What am I talking about I love most pattern paper.
Can you ever have too much?
I finished the other two images 
&
So all four of the new images are available as Copic Coloring Card Kits
over at Heather's Hobbie Haven in the
There's lots of great new stuff.
Including Bo Bunny's New - On the Go collection
Simple Stories - Fabulous Collection
And a bunch of new 6 x 6 paper pads.
Head over and check it all out.

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the different patterns you have; the paper and the flowers. Perfect match for her outfit.

Deb said...

Beautiful card Heather, these new Cottage Cuties are so adorable aren't they?
Have a great weekend ♥Debxx