Monday, August 19, 2013

October Monthly Kits...

This will be the last Monthly Card Kit.
I'll still be doing card kit's and video's they just won't be a monthly thing.
I'll just do them when I want.
I have a huge too be colored pile.
Not having a Monthly Card Kit will take the pressure off of me to have them done by a certain day.
Which has become a hard thing right now.
I'm hoping thing's will settle down at my house once summer is over.
Who know's I may bring it back later.
But for now this seems like the easiest solution.

On to the kits....

This month I have used a couple of new cuties from
CC Designs.
A new designer for them
Roberto's Rascals.
They where so adorable I couldn't resist.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Broom Ride Card Kit

First is the Water Coloring Card Kit
I love the look on the cats face.
It says - hey I deserve to be driven around, so drive me.
The girl reminds me of Natalie's cute chubby face right now.
Maybe she will be a witch this Halloween.

It is not included in the kit.
The little sentiment piece is blank, so you can add your own sentiment.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Broom Ride Card Kit

I added some Stickles Star Dust to her outfit and the cats wings.
For the pupils of her eyes I used my Sharpie White Paint Pen.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - All Wrapped Up Card Kit

Next is the Copic Coloring Card Kit
I had fun coloring the toilet paper
and isn't he totally cute!

But left the kits blank so you can added your own sentiment.
It's a great set.
You can't go wrong picking it up for all your Halloween card or project needs.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - All Wrapped Up Card Kit

I have actually colored him in Black & White too.
A first for me.
I'll share that image with you on Monday.

Both kits come with a package of Kaiser rhinestones to decorate your cards with.

If all goes well I'll be working on both video's this weekend 
and getting them emailed to purchaser's so keep a look out.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: