Monday, September 8, 2014

My Project Life Weeks 20-26...

I managed to get caught up a little bit on my Project Life album.
I'm making three albums (one for me and one for each of the girls)
so being behind a bit isn't so bad.


A summer favorite.
The girls playing on the lawn mower as soon as I pull it into the yard before mowing.



Natalie's 2nd birthday.
Her album has a lot more photo's.









I branched out on these two spreads and added some pattern paper.
Thought I would spice it up a bit.
I'm subscribed to a couple of Project Life kits so I should probably get those out and use them up.
Although I'm still in love with the pictures dropped in templates add some words and print.





I like the card I made up with me in it this week.


I'm still loving the whole process
and it's fun to look back at the first of the year
 and 
see how much the girls have changed this year already.


No comments: