Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Project Life Week's 33-35...


More time at the park this week.
I also decided to try printing my journaling on a project life card.
Worked out pretty good.
I still like a lot of my journaling on the pictures.


I love the black and white photo's of me and the girls in the bottom corner.


This week we had time in the pool and went black berry picking.
There where horses in the field where we picked black berries so I got a picture of Lexie checking one out.


I used one of the stamps from my Ali Edwards Story Stamp Set on my picture.
I really like those stamps.
Glad I signed up for the subscription.


This week we went to the movies so I had to include that.
I even managed to save the tickets, so added those in.


I love the picture on the top row.
I took the picture of Natalie on the slide and Ashley took the picture of me taking her picture. 
Pretty cool.

Still loving Project Life. 
It's fun to look back at all the pictures.
The girls love looking at them.

No comments: