Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Day...

Well here I am...

I just spent an hour making the header for my blog. Isn't it cute? I finally got the size right (645 x 150). I think that took longer then picking the paper and stamps I wanted to use. I like that I can change it when ever I feel like it. I decided to start my own blog after visiting a few ladies blogs from my cutter groups. There's all so nice.

I would eventually like to add some pictures and share some of my own cutter files on here. I ordering some new software that all the ladies seem to like. Once I figure that out I'll be good to go. I've had my little Craft Robo for a few months now and I'm loving it so far. I would really like to have a Klick-n-Kuts 15"!!! So I'm saving up for that. Someday... Hopefully soon.

My husband and I are going on a driving adventure today, so I'd better stop playing around and go get ready. More on that when I return....

Until later....

No comments: