Sunday, July 29, 2007

Toketee Falls




I must say I love driving adventures. I just never no where we might end up. Today it was the Toketee Falls. It was about a 1/2 mile hike into the falls, not to bad. Although I wish I had worn shorts. It was kind of hot. They have built a trail into the falls with a platform around a tree to see from. It's like being in an outdoor tree house. It was very pretty. On the drive up we passed a bunch up people swimming... Made me wish we had brought our swimming suits and towels. I will have to put a set of those in the trunk of the car for JUST in CASE times!!





They also had this really great wooden culvert.
It was huge! It had sprung a few leaks. I wonder
how they fix it? Bubblegum.. I wouldn't want to be standing next to it if it BROKE! You would definitely get very wet.




Mike decided to use one of the leaks to cool off his head.





Then there's me have a great time out of the house!!
But I will definitely bring my swimming suit next time. I better print off my pictures and add them to my Oregon Adventure Album and come up with a cute file to put on my pages.

















No comments: