Monday, February 4, 2008

Shower Card...



This was my weekend project. The girls at work are giving a coworker a baby shower and asked me to make invitations. I originally said NO... They needed 26. To me thats a lot. But when I got home and was blog hopping I came across this cute card over on Lauren's blog. It was like a sign, so I had to make them up. So I spent all weekend mass producing 26 cards. They did turn out cute though. The little stamp I used was the only baby stamp I have and it says it's a shower. :)

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, what a great shower invitation, your came out great.

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the shape of them

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute!

Erin... said...

too cute, shower invites are next on my list!! i'll definately be keeping these in mind

Sandy said...

These are so cute. NNice idea. Thanks for this inspiration.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Dawn♥ said...

OMG those are absolutely the cutest cards I've ever seen! Fabulous job well done in making so dang many! I bow to thee!

Maren said...

Love these!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! These are the cutest things I've ever seen!! ;)

Heather said...

These are so adorable!

Elaine said...

Wow, I love these!

Teresa said...

These are so cute!