Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Behide You....

I couldn't resist this guy. Isn't he cute? This will be my husband someday. :) I picked him and the saying up over at RubberNecker Stamps . And I used the same kit from Classy Coordinates from the last post because it was still out.
I got the sketch from Poetic Artistry. Julee has a great blog with wonderful ideas. Oh I also used my Spellbinders to cut out the saying I love that thing. I colored him with my Copic markers, the few I have... I'm getting more of those they are great!!!
I also noticed they annouced the stamp club over at Magnolia Inspirations today. I want to sign up for that.. As soon as I figure out how much it is in US$. They have super cute stamps.
Off to try another sketch I seen over at Taylored Expressions... Until later :)

9 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I love this old man and saying it is adorable.

Annie said...

What a fab image! and love the colouring and the card. I've given you an award so please check out my blog. annie x

Sandy said...

LOL this is so funny. Fantastic card. Love it.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Cassie said...

Now that cracks (pun intended) me up!

Maren said...

So funny!! Love it!

Andrea, said...

This is fabulous, love that stamp its so funny

Lynn said...

Great image and the saying is perfect!!! Cute card!

Just me said...

That is a riot. Thanks for sharing it.

Teresa said...

What a fun Card!