Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Almost Friday....


Yippie it's almost Friday!! It's been a long week already. I'm ready for the weekend. I love this little lady stamp ( Art Impressions) she's just so happy about something.
I colored her with my Prisma pencils I got for Christmas. I really love those. I also used some sparkly brads I picked up at my local scrapbook store here a while back. They are really cute. I also picked up the glitter so I could make my own. But haven't gotten to that yet.

It's not too fancy, but I think it's cute. Now to send it to someone??
I went to my friend Sue's Tuesday night to stamp and I came home with this great assortment of stamped images. She has a bunch of great stamp I don't have so I brought my card stock and stamp pads and stamped some up. Saved me a couple of bucks for those new Magnolia stamps that I want to get. They have some super cute stamps!! And I love the new ones they are going to be releasing!! I have to get some....
Well off to work... Until later.. :)

9 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I LOVE this card, the image is fantastic and your coloring is awesome. What a great bunch of images you have there.

Anonymous said...

HEHE! What a cute card!! Love the coloring and isn't it always nice to stamp with a friend!?:P

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, what a funny card. The stamp is wonderful. Nice coloration. Love it.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Tracy.H said...

LOL! This is too cute! I am lovin' her purple hair! :0)

Unknown said...

Great card. These stamps are so funny - we've had them in the UK for a while. I have a wonderful woman in a dressing gown with curlers in scowling. She's called "Maud"! Lol x

Maren said...

So funny! Love it!!

April Hall said...

I LOVE this card! It came out great! Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Teresa said...

don't you love being able to stamp some you dont have. I do that when I go to April's she does the same LOL

Rochelle W said...

This card is so great. What an awesome stamp.