Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The List.....


These are the pictures I took for my picture taking day (one of my resolutions). It's a few of the things I think my husband should work on. I love him but he's really good at starting something and not finishing it.
Like the burn pile that's been waiting for him to be burned for 2 years. Come on now it's not to dry now... Why can't I go out and light it off?
And what about the grout for those few tile by the door.... That's an inside job. It doesn't matter if it's raining out side. Or the Plug In's in my room. Just finish them already!
Now I can see the deck has to wait until summer you can't do that when it's raining outside. But please say it won't take as long as painting the house (still not done almost but not quite finished)
And the garage.... I spent the day out there with you cleaning it up. What happened? My half was spot less now look at it. It looks like SH*T. This summer that will all be thrown out side and then put back in where it goes. If I have to do it myself. I can't even get to the freezer.
Poor honey I bet he didn't know he was marring a slave driver. In his defence he is in charge of maintenance at the school. Who wants to work on stuff all day then come home and spend your time off working on stuff??? :) He does like to go to Home Depot/Lowes with me though, to get more projects. Like the garden tub, that I won't let him start putting in until he finishes the other stuff.
Until later... :)
P.S. Honey doesn't know my blog address.... :) SHHH don't tell him!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

A real life scrapbook page - I don't have the guts to focus on topics like that! So KUDOS to you!

Sandy said...

Wow fantastic page. Really gorgeous.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Alhambra Club said...

LOL, great page, maybe it will incent him, knowing that his "honey do" list is being viewed by millions of women on the internet.

Lori McDonald said...

Hehehe... and hubby thought I was bad for wanting to scrap our stuck Jeep!!!

blah said...

OMG, this is way too funny!!!!! My dh would kill me if I put the "honey do" list up like that :-)

Maren said...

Love this!! Too funny!