Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fabulous RAK...



Here is the FABULOUS RAK!! I received from Kathy over at Bit's and Pieces my SBS3 swap sister. She has an awesome blog. I enjoy going over there and checking out all her fabulous creations. She also picks some wonderful blog eye candy for us to enjoy. So if you haven't visited her yet hop on over and say HI!!
Kathy I love your flower card you posted for the challenge. It's beautiful....



I also received my Rakle's in the mail. They are super cute!! I haven't had time to play with them yet but I will. I like how some of the girls are chubby (like me). They are going to be great fun to color.
( Kathy do you have any of these? I can stamp you some up to send next time.)
I had to work yesterday, but today I had a chance to make up some cards. I'll share those later.
I have been coloring images at night while I listen to the TV with my hubby. (quality time!) I also took some pictures yesterday that I'm going to scrapbook. For my picture taking day (one of my Resolutions). I need to do that tonight or it might get put on the back burner.
So until later... :)
P.S. You can get the Rakles here or the next time I order I can order you some. I had a buy in posted on here a while back and no one was interested so I deleted it. But if some of you are interested let me know and I'll order some more.

7 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh what a wonderfully cute RAK to receive. I've never heard of Rakles's before, I can't wait to see what you make using them. tfs -jovi

Sandy said...

Wow so nice card. Love your work.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Maren said...

Looks like you are going to have lots of fun!!!

Teresa said...

those are so cute where do you get them?? I would love to buy some

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great RAK! Looks like you are going to have some stampin' fun! :)

Nancy B said...

Rakles Where did you find them?
Can't wait to see just what you're going to make with them.

blah said...

I'm so glad that you liked the card and you would make my day if you RAK'ed me. I wanted to get in on the buy but I cannot buy anything stamping related till I lose 10 pounds :-) 8 more to go!