Sunday, January 27, 2008

Todays Adventure.....


When I woke up this morning and looked out the window in a sleep induced haze this is what I found. Snow!! It was snowing we don't have snow. Well hardly ever, but 2 years in a row. It's not much, but it did turn everything white. And it's still here now. It turned to slush this afternoon and now it's freezing outside so it's turned to ice. My daughter Emily went to work in the next town over and then came home. She told them it was just to dangerous to be driving at night when she was suppose to get off at 11pm. It would be all froze by then.

This is Cupid.... He isn't enjoying the snow at all. Doesn't he look pit-a-ful? He couldn't go fast enough and then get back inside. He's blind so I think the whole experience just through him off.
Here's my honey.. He came out to watch me take pictures in the yard and throw snowballs at Apollo. He's all bundled up for the freeze... I'm wearing just a sweater. it didn't seem that cold to me, not compared to not having any heat in the house for 2 days. Thank You God!!! the heaters working now.
Here's Apollo catching the snowballs. He loved the whole adventure of it all. Every time I went out he had to come too. Just to check to make sure it was still out there. He's just to funny!!
So this was todays adventure... I did manage to make a couple of cards though and I took a bunch of snow pictures...
Until later.... :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks cold! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures - your dog looks like he's having fun. Keep warm. Lol x

Anonymous said...

BRR!! So cold over my way too! Those dogs are too cute! :) Have a great week!

Alhambra Club said...

I can understand why Apollo is not thrilled about bare paws and the snow. It does look so pretty though, no heat for 2 days, I am shivering just thinking about it, now that it is workiing again, stay warm.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Apollo looks like he's having a wonderful time. My dog loves to play in the snow also.