Monday, April 28, 2008

Late Challenge....


Here's one I did last weekend for Beate's challenge, but never got around to posting! And as I did no stamping this weekend I thought I'd put it up now.
My husband took me to the outlet mall to do some shopping. I got a bunch of new outfits for work. I've been putting it off I hate clothes shopping! I'd rather buy stamps.... But I needed some new stuff after I cleaned out my closet. 3 garage bags full are going to the goodwill. So this was the weekend I finally decided I'm never going to be a size 2 or 7 for that matter. So I'm buying some new stuff. Good by tax refund.... :) So have a great day!!


6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, I have that stamp and love it. Know what you mean about finally biting the bullet and going clothes shopping, stamps are much more fun and since I can wear jeans to work I have a VERY casual wardrobe.

Erin... said...

Love this Heather!! Great colors and coloring!!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colours and papers

Donalda said...

love your card dear. i also know the problem got rid of my clothes last year sure will never seem again

sophia landry said...

Ha,ha, I would so rather buy stamps then clothing! So truly I sympathize with your trial lol. This card turned out beautiful! I also do challenges and sometimes forget to post them on time. Oh well, at least it does not diminish ones ability to admire :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Gorgeous card Heather! Love the pinks and browns and the printed papers. Super cute image. Great job with the challenge.

I'm with you on the clothes shopping, I'll take stamps over clothes anyday! :)