Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Presents in the Mail....

Look at these super cute cards I got in the mail today... Aren't they great this first one is a thank you from Jacqueline van der Sar for giving her an email address.. I should do that more often is I'm going to get super cute cards like this in the mail. I totally love it, it has so many great embellishments on it. Mine never turn out like this. Go check out her blog she has super great creations on there. Thank again Jacqueline I love it.



This second one is from Dottie. Isn't it super cute? I love the little stamped image and the cute saying she stamped at the bottom. It also came with a handful of mickey stamped images. Ones I was admiring on her blog that she'd made a card with. Make sure and hop over to her blog and post some love and check it out she's got some great stuff posted and she's new to blogging just this month. Two cards in one day I'm so Special!!! I love them... both... way better then getting bills in the mail.. Thanks girls they made my day!!




5 comments:

Annie said...

awww they are both so cute and gorgeous!

Just me said...

That are incredible. What a great mail day!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are both too cute!! :) TFS!

Teresa said...

These are so cute!!!!