Monday, November 17, 2008

Computer Trouble....


Well this weekend I finally had it with the computer acting up. Freezing up while I'm blog hoping really pisses me off!!! So I had to have my IT guy (hubby) take a look at it. Did I mention I Love him!!! He spent half the day taking crap off that didn't need to be on there running and deleting junk. He also got on line after all that and ordered me 4GB of RAM that should be here later this week.... I should be able to do all kinds of things now with all that memory!!!
Well while he was working on that in my room I couldn't get online so I got to looking at my scrap basket. That's what I throw all my scrap paper in after I've made a card. It was a mess so I decided to clean it out. That ment cutting it all into 6x6 or 4.25 x 5.5 pieces. Then throwing most of the rest away. Man was there a lot in there I ended up with a huge stack of cut squares. I didn't know the basket could hold that much.
These are two of the cards I made using scraps only. After spending hours cleaning it all up I decided maybe I better use some of it up. Worked out perfect since I still hadn't made my 4 raining cards for my Magnolia-lious group. So you'll get to see two more tomorrow.
I also spent some time water coloring with my new Peerless paper that I got from My Favorite Things. Wow is that awesome stuff. Water color on a piece of paper. Cool!!
Well I'm off to work.... Hope you are all having a great day!!!


  • Stamps: Magnolia - HV08 Edwin Gathers Mushrooms & SH08 Cowberry Muffin
  • Misc: Ribbon, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush
  • Paper: Scraps

6 comments:

Danni said...

Very sweet cards!!

Unknown said...

You've done two beauties here Heather. Well done to DH fixing your computer too - yey!! You won't believe the difference your new RAM will make either - it will be flying! Lol Lynn x

Donalda said...

Oh hon how precious !!!!! I just love these cards dear.
Sounds like hubby done good for you. Way to go dear

debby4000 said...

brilliant cards, especially using the scraps, feel quite guilty I have a box that was similar to yours. Hope the new Ram arrives soon so you can be back online.

CraftyC said...

Both great cards, I love magnolia stamps too!
Clairex

Manuela said...

Cards are absolutely amazing.

Manuela x