Sunday, November 9, 2008

Digital Images....


Digital Images... Have you ever tried them? I've used digital paper before and I have a couple of Digital images that I have never used. They are kind of neat. A couple of days ago I received an email from Claire over at Making Hand Made Cards about trying her new digital kits to make a couple of cards for her new store. Well I said sure why not.

The images are from the Christmas Doodles Kit and the paper is the Christmas Funky Kit. There are a bunch more cute images in the Christmas Doodle Kit these are just the ones I picked out.

The angels have two other sizes on the paper you print out. This was the medium size. I didn't make them any other size then what printed. I
then paper pieced the outfits and added glitter to
the wings and halo's.

I got the idea for these card's from Debby's blog A Scrapjourney . Thanks Debby your cards are awesome!
So if you have a chance click on the Making Hand Made Cards link above and sign up for Claire's newsletter. It has a bunch of freebies. She'll be opening her store up very soon so make sure to bookmark her site for the future.
Hope you'll come back tomorrow for another card made with a different kit from Claire.


  • Paper: Making Hade Made Cards - Christmas Funky Kit & Christmas Doodles Kit
  • Misc: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter, Ribbon, Copic Markers, Staple
  • Equipment: SU - Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug - Vinage Corners Die

1 comment:

Donalda said...

Oh Heather these are just so pretty dear. I am just not good at digital but I try but your cards are gorgeous dear