Monday, July 20, 2009

Squigglefly #11....

Can you guess this weeks challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog? Yep it's "A Baby theme with the color Purple". I have used one of the cute images in the Baby Pack. There is a whole lot of different images in that set.

Yep here is me not remembering the whole part of the challenge. I'm suppose to make a Baby card this week. Ok I'm finished I'd better make sure I made the right thing this time. Yep it says make it Purple... So now I have 2 cards I'll never use. But they are cute.. :)

I need to remember to check before making the card.


  • Digital Stamps: Squigglefly - Baby Pack
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock & Pattern paper, DCWV - Scrap Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Classic Circle & Large Classic Scallop Circle, SU - Slot Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: Squigglefly

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute.
luv
Debby

Debby said...

I did the same thing. First one was all pink & white. I had to be told it was wrong. So I too have 2 cards I probably won't use. Love yours. Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning cards Heather. So so perfect and sweet!
Erin x

Holly Young said...

They're adorable! I think you could use them to enter into magazines looking for baby card submissions, or hang on to them and someone you know will have a baby or need a baby card.