Thursday, July 9, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #7....

Guess what?? I'm the Guest Designer this week over at the VC Stamp Challenge Blog. Pretty cool right!! I love Victoria's images they are so cute. This week they are having a sketch for you to use. So head over and give it a try!! You never know you might get to be a guest designer next...



  • Digital Stamps: Victoria Case - OhLaLa
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Glitter Dots
  • Font: Sorry I forgot to write it down again
  • Challenges/Sketches: VC Stamp Challenge

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Heather, love the image and the wonderful papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Lori McDonald said...

I love love love it!!!

You are the best!!!

Maria Matter said...

OMGosh, Heather, your coloring is perfect!!!!!
Such a fun card, great job!
Blessings, Maria

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the fun image.
luv
Debby

Debby said...

I love VC and this is fabulous!

Sara said...

oooh la la, love it!!

Rach said...

a wonderful card Heather, hugs rachxx

Kisa Peters said...

She's HOT! Great card! Thanks for coming Friday!!! It was fun! Now I need to add you to my Google Reader and keep tabs on you!!