Sunday, November 29, 2009

Enjoying the long weekend...

Thought I'd stop in and share a card I did a few days ago. I have used one of the cute stamps from the Autumn Kit by Sugar Nellie. Really cute!! The paper is Basis Grey Indian Summer and I have colored my image with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol.

I have had the last four days off and have done no crafting... I just couldn't bring myself to get out anything or work on anything. How terrible is that. Now I have none of my cards for next weeks posts done. So I now I'll have to get started.. I'm hoping inspiration will come to me while I'm looking at the colored picture I pick out. Lucky for me some of my DT's are taking a break for the Holiday... :) So I'm off to create something... You'll have to wait and see the results!!


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jenny said...

I love the papers and colour of this card. Nice touch with the distressed edges.
Jenny