Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Everybody Art Challenge # 68....

Check out this super cute image I picked up over at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. Another cute design by Elizabeth Bell. It's called "Latte". Really cute!! So anyways this week's challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge is "Stitching". So I added a few hand drawn stitching lines to my card. I had the whole thing put together and then was like oh yeah you have to use stitching... Silly me!! Head over and check out the other DT creations they are super!!! Oh and there's a prize I think, but I haven't seen what it is.. :)

Hope your having a fabulous day!!

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

So beautiful! Love the colors you used!

Wenche J. said...

What a lovely card, Heather! Love the colors. :o)

Anonymous said...

I love this image--she looks so sophisticated and fashionable! These colors are gorgeous, and your stitching is the perfect touch!
Hugs,
April

Jenny said...

Great card Heather. A lady after my own heart re the stitching. Love the image and your embellishments.
Jenny