Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost here....

Well just a few more days left... Will you be getting something you want for Christmas? My husband and I went shopping this past weekend and he asked me what I wanted.... I said Coal... He gave me this funny look and I happily said I want him to be tall dark and handsome... :)
He didn't think it was that funny... Oh well I did!! (I guess I won't be getting Coal for Christmas)

Just a few more Christmas cards. These are both Mo's Digital Pencil Images. The top one is "And I want a" and the bottom one is "Jingle Bells".


Hope your having a fabulous day!!



3 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful cards Heather,i love your images and colours.

Merry Christmas!
Hugs Riet.xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards Heather. I recognise these gorgeous papers, i'm saving them at the moment!
The images are coloured beautifully.
Merry Christmas.
Jenny

Kelly Schelske said...

These are great, you've been busy Heather!!

Happy Holidays!

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries