Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Day Three...

I think I'm about ready for Valentine's images... :) Oh I guess not I still have more to work on..
This top one is from Mo's Digital Pencil. It's called Singin so Beautiful. Love those cats.

And how about this cutie. Another image by Elisabeth Bell called Gingerbread Love. It's available over at Belles 'n Whistles Stamps. And this is only part of collection 1 there's a whole other collection.. Pretty cool!!

I've colored both of these with Copic markers. Hope your having a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing cards!
I love all the layers.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Heather,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rufus said...

Great cards! Layers, bling, borders, coloring, ribbon, they've got it all!
R/

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh they are both cute Heather! love the layouts too!!